Sunday, November 21, 2010

How much doe it cost to check the steering system.?

yesterday on my right inner tie rod end slip out of the outer tie rod end. So yeah it didn't broke it just slip out like if it had no tread. So today i already bought a new outer tie rod and installed it and the car seems to be working fine now. But Im not comfortable at all driving my car like that thinking that it can brake again since I didn't change the inner tie rod end as well. And i don't know how is the other side, I mean I look at it but I can't tell. So how much does it cost to just get it check by a mechanic. And how much will it cost to get it fix both sides. My car is a 1995 Toyota Celica Gt. And the tie rod end slip out while i was going at 5mph in my driveway.How much doe it cost to check the steering system.?
jack it up and jerk on wheel push it up and down look for play, if unsure just have it changedHow much doe it cost to check the steering system.?
Give a few auto repair shops a call and ask them.
  • baby advice you
  • web hosting sites
  •